Commercial Name: Tiger Cards
Address: Calle La Paz 4, Lliber, 03729 Alicante
NIF: Nyla Jayne Gill X4898159X
Domain Name: www.tigercards.es
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website who provide or provide personal data, that this information is incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What we collect
- Contact information including email address, telephone number, mobile number
- Information needed to create an account or make a purchase on the website including, postcode, address, username, email address.
- Information sent to us by email, through our website, including the message content and email headers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- When you fill out the contact form on our website then we require your contact information in order to respond to your enquiry. This information is mandatory and without it we cannot provide you with our service.
- You may need to provide us with your location, address, telephone number if you purchase a product from our website. This information is mandatory as without it we cannot provide you with our service.
- IP Address and browser information can be used to help keep our website secure and prevent fraud. It is possible that this information may be logged temporarily.
Third parties that may use your data
We provide paid products within our Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor that we work with is:
How long is this data kept
- Personal information that we collect in order to provide you with a service, e.g. to answer an enquiry, is kept for as long as is necessary to provide this service, or for as long as the contract between us is valid.
- Personal information provided to us for purchases has to be kept for legal reasons.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website has an SSL certificate installed and is served encrypted over https. Any data sent to us over this connection is secure.
The security plugins in use on this website prevent spam robots, and hackers from overloading the website or gaining unauthorised entry. It is possible that on occasion your IP address and browser information may be logged by this system.
The plugins used on this website for this purpose are:
Bad Behavior: prevents spam and scrapers from overloading the website. There is a small chance that this plugin will log your IP address and browser information. This is stored in a log file and deleted after 7 days. There is no reason why this information should be processed and personally identifiable to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We do not use tracking and traffic log cookies on this website. But we do use essential cookies to create the functionality of the shopping cart and the languages. You are able to decline non-functional third party cookies such as tracking and traffic log cookies, however you cannot not decline essential cookies as these are needed to use the website.
The cookies in use on this website are:
Three esssential cookies are used to store your language preferences for this website. These are stored for the duration of your visit and for a short time after you leave the website.
- _icl_current_language: stores the current language. Lasts for 1 Day.
- wpml_referer_url – Stores the last requested URL on the front-end. session (destroyed as soon as the browser is closed)
- _icl_visitor_lang_js – 1 day
Website security cookies
Two essential cookies are used to make sure you are not a spambot or hacker. This is part of the website security to keep your visit and the website safe. These cookies last for one day.
- wordfence_verifiedHuman – confirming not a robot
- cookies starting wfvt_
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not fill in any forms on our website asking for personal information.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can ask us at any time to remove any personal information we hold about you, apart from information we must legally retain for example, purchases. Please email your request to email@example.com
- If you have an account through our website you can check the information we have about you by logging in to your account and visiting your profile page. Here you can change anything that is incorrect or delete anything you don’t want us to retain.
- You can also delete your personal information or account by requesting an account deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection legislation. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Or provide you with a copy of this information.